To better pursue his goal of educating others, Kevin formed a joint venture with a business that has been around for a few years and that aims to be the one-stop shop for banking information and education, Bankerstuff.com. Kevin’s new venture will deliver co-branded webinars under the name BankLawStuff.
My first one will be presented jointly with Kevin’s brother Chris Funnell, Vice President of Vendor Management and Business Continuity at Texas Capital Bank in Dallas Texas.
Vendor Management: Navigating the Process Through Turbulent Waters will be presented on Tuesday February 16, 2010. In this webinar, we’ll talk about:
- How to establish and maintain a vendor management program that meets regulatory expectations
- Best practices for engaging service providers, especially technology service providers
- How to add effectiveness and efficiency to your vendor management process
- Controls you need to negotiate
- How to manage the ongoing relationship with your vendors
Go here to register.